A powerful and mysterious supervillain has imprisoned the world’s greatest superheroes, forcing them to fight to the death until there is but one victor. It’s kill or be killed as we settle the score on all those hypothetical superhero match-ups in this new ongoing series by Paul Jenkins (SENTRY, INHUMANS) and artist Carlos Magno (PLANET OF THE APES) with covers by Whilce Portacio (WETWORKS, INCREDIBLE HULK). DEATHMATCH #1 is just $1 and will be in stores on December 26th!
Here’s How It Works:
For the last two months, Bleeding Cool has been spotlighting DEATHMATCH and each individual character. Characters are introduced through profile page entries detailing their histories, powers, origins and other key pieces of information. Prior to each new issue coming out, Bleeding Cool will reveal the primary deathmatch along with profiles of the two participating characters with their key characteristic and powers. Fans will be able to post their predictions for the winner of the deathmatch on our message boards. If you correctly predict the outcome of every deathmatch throughout the course of the series, you will be rewarded with a truly exclusive item at the end of the series (along with your favorite comic shop).
You can pre-order DEATHMATCH #1 at your local comic shop! Item code: OCT120874.
For all the details, and to see previous character profiles, visit our Deathmatch Death Draft Central.
Today’s Character Profile
Bleeding Cool’s Take
Goner. A gymnast versus gods, magicians and enhanced beings? Best she can hope for is to be teamed up against someone her equal and last a couple of rounds. Cool costume, though.
Your thoughts? Post your comments here.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015