Well, there’s a thing.
Charles Soule, writer of 27, of of Bleeding Cool’s more favoured Image comics, will write Swamp Thing after Scott Snyder leaves the title in April.
This is another example of creators best known for their creator owned comics being snapped by the New 52 of late, following John Layman, Jim Zubkavich and Ray Fawkes.
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017