Well, there’s a thing.
Charles Soule, writer of 27, of of Bleeding Cool’s more favoured Image comics, will write Swamp Thing after Scott Snyder leaves the title in April.
This is another example of creators best known for their creator owned comics being snapped by the New 52 of late, following John Layman, Jim Zubkavich and Ray Fawkes.
- Defenders, Secret Empire, Old Man Logan, Bitch Planet And Mary Jane Covers Top Advance Reorders - May 24, 2017
- What DC Rebirth Secrets Are In Your Comics This Week? Justice League Of America… - May 24, 2017
- That Moment When Secret Empire Just Goes Silly, From Secret Warriors #2 - May 24, 2017
- Shadowman’s (Almost) Back in Rapture #1 - May 24, 2017
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover – Donald and Mickey! - May 24, 2017