Well, there’s a thing.
Charles Soule, writer of 27, of of Bleeding Cool’s more favoured Image comics, will write Swamp Thing after Scott Snyder leaves the title in April.
This is another example of creators best known for their creator owned comics being snapped by the New 52 of late, following John Layman, Jim Zubkavich and Ray Fawkes.
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017