Well, there’s a thing.
Charles Soule, writer of 27, of of Bleeding Cool’s more favoured Image comics, will write Swamp Thing after Scott Snyder leaves the title in April.
This is another example of creators best known for their creator owned comics being snapped by the New 52 of late, following John Layman, Jim Zubkavich and Ray Fawkes.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017