Well, there’s a thing.
Charles Soule, writer of 27, of of Bleeding Cool’s more favoured Image comics, will write Swamp Thing after Scott Snyder leaves the title in April.
This is another example of creators best known for their creator owned comics being snapped by the New 52 of late, following John Layman, Jim Zubkavich and Ray Fawkes.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018