Remember H.E.A.T., the activist group of comic fans that threatened Ron Marz over his use of Kyle Rayner in Green Lantern over Hal Jordan?
And threateneng to be revived now that the book stars Bazza The Green Lantern, with Hal reduced to some ghostly wraith bromance ith Sinestro in the background?
Well, it looks like they could have recruited a new member, from the ranks…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017