Remember H.E.A.T., the activist group of comic fans that threatened Ron Marz over his use of Kyle Rayner in Green Lantern over Hal Jordan?
And threateneng to be revived now that the book stars Bazza The Green Lantern, with Hal reduced to some ghostly wraith bromance ith Sinestro in the background?
Well, it looks like they could have recruited a new member, from the ranks…
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018