Remember H.E.A.T., the activist group of comic fans that threatened Ron Marz over his use of Kyle Rayner in Green Lantern over Hal Jordan?
And threateneng to be revived now that the book stars Bazza The Green Lantern, with Hal reduced to some ghostly wraith bromance ith Sinestro in the background?
Well, it looks like they could have recruited a new member, from the ranks…
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017