In Avengers Arena #2 (and talking of which, there’s a hell of a lot of Number Twos from Marvel out this week) we get to meet the kids of the Braddock Academy. Picture a British version of the Jean Grey School that somehow nevcer got mentioned by Brian, Jamie or Betsy Braddock in Uncanny X-Force (which finishes today, even when Cable And X-Force are onto their second issue this week). So who have we got?
A mini-Captain Britain, a mini-Namorita…
A mini-vampire hunter and a mini-Slaine…
And Katy Bashir, who is in no way a mashup of Kate Adie and Martin Bashir… and yes, Deathlockette or Death Locket, whichever way you want to go.
So, who will be popular enough to survive and make it through to their own mini-series?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017