In Avengers Arena #2 (and talking of which, there’s a hell of a lot of Number Twos from Marvel out this week) we get to meet the kids of the Braddock Academy. Picture a British version of the Jean Grey School that somehow nevcer got mentioned by Brian, Jamie or Betsy Braddock in Uncanny X-Force (which finishes today, even when Cable And X-Force are onto their second issue this week). So who have we got?
A mini-Captain Britain, a mini-Namorita…
A mini-vampire hunter and a mini-Slaine…
And Katy Bashir, who is in no way a mashup of Kate Adie and Martin Bashir… and yes, Deathlockette or Death Locket, whichever way you want to go.
So, who will be popular enough to survive and make it through to their own mini-series?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017