In Avengers Arena #2 (and talking of which, there’s a hell of a lot of Number Twos from Marvel out this week) we get to meet the kids of the Braddock Academy. Picture a British version of the Jean Grey School that somehow nevcer got mentioned by Brian, Jamie or Betsy Braddock in Uncanny X-Force (which finishes today, even when Cable And X-Force are onto their second issue this week). So who have we got?
A mini-Captain Britain, a mini-Namorita…
A mini-vampire hunter and a mini-Slaine…
And Katy Bashir, who is in no way a mashup of Kate Adie and Martin Bashir… and yes, Deathlockette or Death Locket, whichever way you want to go.
So, who will be popular enough to survive and make it through to their own mini-series?
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- …And a New Face for Iron Circus Comics, No Longer at Diamond - January 18, 2018
- New Faces at Diamond Comic Distributors… - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018