Steve Wacker told CBR a few weeks ago “The first time you’re going to see Superior Spider-Man dealing with more of the Marvel Universe is at the end of “Daredevil” #21 this month”, albeit set after Amazing Spider-Man #700.
What I didn’t realise t the time, was that meant this was going to be the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man full stop, at last after he has declared himself such.
By Mark Waid, Chris Samnee and Javier Rodriguez, Daredevil #21 is published tomorrow. One retailer tells me that it is a “crushing appearance”.
Make of that what you will.
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017
- Here’s A Better Look At The Mighty Mouse Artwork Shown At Diamond Summit - April 25, 2017
- A “Four Doctors” Crossover Begins In Titan Comics’ Doctor Who Series On September, And More - April 25, 2017
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017