Steve Wacker told CBR a few weeks ago “The first time you’re going to see Superior Spider-Man dealing with more of the Marvel Universe is at the end of “Daredevil” #21 this month”, albeit set after Amazing Spider-Man #700.
What I didn’t realise t the time, was that meant this was going to be the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man full stop, at last after he has declared himself such.
By Mark Waid, Chris Samnee and Javier Rodriguez, Daredevil #21 is published tomorrow. One retailer tells me that it is a “crushing appearance”.
Make of that what you will.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018