Steve Wacker told CBR a few weeks ago “The first time you’re going to see Superior Spider-Man dealing with more of the Marvel Universe is at the end of “Daredevil” #21 this month”, albeit set after Amazing Spider-Man #700.
What I didn’t realise t the time, was that meant this was going to be the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man full stop, at last after he has declared himself such.
By Mark Waid, Chris Samnee and Javier Rodriguez, Daredevil #21 is published tomorrow. One retailer tells me that it is a “crushing appearance”.
Make of that what you will.
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017