Steve Wacker told CBR a few weeks ago “The first time you’re going to see Superior Spider-Man dealing with more of the Marvel Universe is at the end of “Daredevil” #21 this month”, albeit set after Amazing Spider-Man #700.
What I didn’t realise t the time, was that meant this was going to be the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man full stop, at last after he has declared himself such.
By Mark Waid, Chris Samnee and Javier Rodriguez, Daredevil #21 is published tomorrow. One retailer tells me that it is a “crushing appearance”.
Make of that what you will.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017