Universal has hired sometime Bond writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade to script their Kojak movie. It’s going to star Vin Diesel because he’s already bald and that’s obviously what they’re going for here. Somebody bald and known for being bald.
Me, I’d have gone for Samuel L. Jackson and shaved him. And not just because I like Jackson with a smooth dome.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the studio has been hearing a lot of pitches for this project and it was Purvis and Wade who nailed it for them.
Now… can somebody remind me exactly what it was about Kojak that made him interesting? You know, apart from the bald thing?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014