It’s just a small thing, but I want to remind you that George Miller‘s Mad Max sequel Fury Road is on its way and this will do the trick.
I stumbled across a snap of Tom Hardy on Lockerz and was happy to see the logo.
And while we’re at it, here’s a picture I saw on Twitter a few weeks back. Forget the jacket, this one’s about the trousers – seems like Max is keeping the same kecks in his new incarnation.
Mad Max: Fury Road should be along at some point in the next twelve or eighteen months, I can only assume. With a bit of luck, Mad Max: Furiosa is to follow.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014