Filmed in Blackpool, Tim Burton‘s video for Here With Me is about a young man’s romance with… Winona Ryder‘s character, which I won’t spoil. There’s a twist at the end that takes everything into a similar realm to Burton’s Oyster Boy poems.
The young chap is played by Craig Roberts from Submarine.
Burton made another promo for the band previously, and that one was rather more elaborate and FX laden. Here it is.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014