I think this trailer for I Give It A Year is genuinely funny. Give it at least a minute and I reckon you’ll be on the boat with me.
Right? Good, yeah? So here’s the teaser from last month, just for back up.
I Give It A Year was written and directed by Dan Mazer, who has regularly collaborated with Sacha Baron Cohen. It will be out on February 8th in the UK, a week ahead of our release of This Is 40. Not good news for Apatow’s film, by the look of things – well played, Studio Canal scheduling department.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014