An unofficial Steampunk Iron Man T-shirt with an LED light in the middle for his chest power unit. For $30. Now that it exists can you seriously go to your next comic convention without wearing this?
Although washing it appears to be a bit of a mission. Hmm, it also only appears to be available in small or medium sizes. They didn’t think that through, did they?
Here’s the original art.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018