An unofficial Steampunk Iron Man T-shirt with an LED light in the middle for his chest power unit. For $30. Now that it exists can you seriously go to your next comic convention without wearing this?
Although washing it appears to be a bit of a mission. Hmm, it also only appears to be available in small or medium sizes. They didn’t think that through, did they?
Here’s the original art.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017