An unofficial Steampunk Iron Man T-shirt with an LED light in the middle for his chest power unit. For $30. Now that it exists can you seriously go to your next comic convention without wearing this?
Although washing it appears to be a bit of a mission. Hmm, it also only appears to be available in small or medium sizes. They didn’t think that through, did they?
Here’s the original art.
- How Did Retailers Feel About Free Comic Book Day 2017? - May 26, 2017
- San Francisco Giants’ Hunter Pence To Open Comic Store In Houston With Comic Book Men’s Ming Chen - May 26, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator-Owned Comic To Be Announced Today At Phoenix Comicon - May 26, 2017
- No More Sam Wilson Or Steve Rogers – It’s Just Captain America Going Forward - May 26, 2017
- Bill Willingham’s Lark’s Killer, Previewed At Phoenix Comicon For $20 - May 26, 2017