An unofficial Steampunk Iron Man T-shirt with an LED light in the middle for his chest power unit. For $30. Now that it exists can you seriously go to your next comic convention without wearing this?
Although washing it appears to be a bit of a mission. Hmm, it also only appears to be available in small or medium sizes. They didn’t think that through, did they?
Here’s the original art.
- Marvel Comics To Get A New Fictional Eastern European Country (Punisher SPOILERS) - October 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 22nd October 2017 – Blink And You’ll Miss Her - October 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 22nd October 2017, Marvel Legacy – “A Gamble We Lost Badly” - October 22, 2017
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017