An unofficial Steampunk Iron Man T-shirt with an LED light in the middle for his chest power unit. For $30. Now that it exists can you seriously go to your next comic convention without wearing this?
Although washing it appears to be a bit of a mission. Hmm, it also only appears to be available in small or medium sizes. They didn’t think that through, did they?
Here’s the original art.
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017