DC let us know about a bunch of hardcovers coming our way a few days ago. But they didn’t tell us everything.
Like the Animal Man Omnibus collecting Grant Morrison’s 25 issue run, a modern masterpiece.
Or Sandman beginning a run in the Omnibus format.
How about Jeph Loeb, Ed McGuinness and Michael Turner’s initial run on Batman/Superman getting the Absolute treatment?
There’s the Solo Omnibus with a legion of fantastic artistic names, their artwork deservedly getting an oversized production.
As DC Entertainment win the legal case against their heirs, they also look to publish Superman: The Golden Age Omnibus, collecting the first three years of Superman by Siegel and Shuster.
Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch get their Authority out of the Absolute and into the Omnibus.
Eduardo Risso gets a bunch of his Batman stories, oftern with Brian Azzarello, collected in one deluxe voleume from BATMAN #620-625, FLASHPOINT: BATMAN – KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #1-3, WEDNESDAY COMICS #1-12 and BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS #8.
And it looks like we get an end date for Grant Morrison’s Batman with this listing…
Eisner Award-winning fan-favorite writer Grant Morrison concludes the Batman epic he began nearly a decade ago in BATMAN & SON, pitting the entirity of Batman Incorporated against the Levianthan organization headed by the Dark Knight’s former romantic interest Talia al Ghul. As Leviathan enacts a plan that threatens the world, Batman and his allies must fight against the rising storm–but not everyone will make it out of the encounter alive.
Collects BATMAN INCORPORATED #0-12
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017