The IDW Artists Edition are works of joy, the product of Scott Dunbier at the publisher, reprinting the artwork for classic stories as close to the original boards as possible, then reproducing them on Bristol board as well, for added authenticity.
And they’ve just landed the Fantastic Four, reprinting six classic issues from John Byrne‘s run on the title.
Previous speculation that IDW would be able to publish an X-Men run were scotched by Terry Austin‘s reported decision not to release his original art for such a project.
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018