In his Cerebus Kickstarter updates, Dave Sim talks at length about his revisions of the previously-serialised in Glamorpuss, The Strange Death Of Alex Raymond. But he also talked about his other projects.
This is my first non-fasting day after finishing this month’s four covers (DR.WHO #11 — which was supposed to be #5 except I made a major mistake D’OH!, JUDGE DREDD #2, STAR TREK #? and SOON-TO-BE-ANNOUNCED #2) (it’s not actually called that, it just hasn’t been announced yet, a four-issue mini-series, written by IDW editor-in-chief Chris Ryall and drawn by Drew Moss — I’m doing all four covers, God willing), so HOPEFULLY that’s going to be our pattern for as long as Paradigm Three or Four holds: I do the IDW covers at the beginning of the month, then start on THE STRANGE DEATH OF ALEX RAYMOND and on my first non-fasting day after that, I come here to the coffee shop and get wired for sound on my once-every-ten-days half decaf half jet fuel and bring you all up to date on my progress.
The Alex Raymond material was my favourite in Glamorpuss, so I am very much looking forward to reading that (including the mysteriously chaptered penultimate chapter) but is it so wrong of me to get excited by a Dave Sim Doctor Who cover?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018