As Peter Jackson took his Hobbit press tour to the Belgian media – in fact, I think they met in London from the swelling Euro contingent at the junket – he was bound to face some questions about his promised Tintin sequel.
The plan, says Jackson, is to ‘shoot’ the performance capture at some point next year for a 2015 release date. This will require him to find some time amongst Hobbit post production for a change of pace.
If this all goes to plan it means one Jackson film a year for four straight years. A record. And I like it. I just hope Tintin two trumps Tintin one.
Thanks to Little Bleeder Jérôme for sending over the RY”TBF article.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014