I was just talking about this run earlier today. It stays strong in my mind, the John Romita Jr/Chris Claremont run on Uncanny X-Men. Rachel as Phoenix, techno organic virus, the Trial Of Magneto, Sir James Jaspers… some of my favourites. And now I have an excuse to buy them all over again. That is if Thomas Mason‘s recently recoloured page is anything to go by.
The colourist for Marvel collected editions posted on his Facebook page a recolored cover of Uncanny X-Men #199, and confirmed it’s for publication.
He was the same fellow who recoloured the covers for Jim Lee‘s X-Men Omnibus, the Mutant Genesis 2.0 oversized hardcover and several others. So I guess it’s safe to say we’ll get a Claremont/JRJR hardcover collection soon…
UPDATE: Sadly not. Editor Mark Beazley tweets;
Sorry, Rich, keep fishing…
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017