Michael Bay has found the remaining two leads for his next Transformers movie. Much as they got to the Mark Wahlberg news first, Twitch have learned that Nicola Peltz and Brandon Thwaites will be appearing.
Thwaites will be appearing as Maleficent‘s Prince Charming opposite Angelina Jolie, but he’s quite an unknown quantity to me so far. Peltz, on the other hand, was in Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender and didn’t, I think it’s safe to say, make too positive an impression. I’d call her performance “memorably dissatisfying.”
On the other hand, she’s grown up a good bit sense then and has recently been acting in Bates Motel amongst a rather winning cast. Hopefully that old chess player’s wisdom about getting better by sitting down with grandmasters is true.
Peltz character in Transformers 4 is the daughter to Mark Wahlberg’s. She’s believed to be the actual main character.
Thwaites is playing her boyfriend, believed to be a driver in some sort of motor racing. Whether or not they’ll all be decamping to China for this adventure has yet to be confirmed but it was certainly under discussion a couple of weeks back.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014