This is all about reading between the lines. It is not based on an actual source, unlike other recent DC articles.
Both seem to contain seven or possibly eight issues worth of content which is high for a New 52 trade paperback. They usually contain five or six. Almost as if they were the complete run of the comic. As it was for, say, G.I. Combat Vol. 1: The War That Time Forgot.
That would suggest, purely on the Amazon listings, that Team 7 and Sword And Sorcery may be cancelled already and that we are looking at a new Wave of titles in May or possibly June.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018