This is all about reading between the lines. It is not based on an actual source, unlike other recent DC articles.
Both seem to contain seven or possibly eight issues worth of content which is high for a New 52 trade paperback. They usually contain five or six. Almost as if they were the complete run of the comic. As it was for, say, G.I. Combat Vol. 1: The War That Time Forgot.
That would suggest, purely on the Amazon listings, that Team 7 and Sword And Sorcery may be cancelled already and that we are looking at a new Wave of titles in May or possibly June.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017