This is all about reading between the lines. It is not based on an actual source, unlike other recent DC articles.
Both seem to contain seven or possibly eight issues worth of content which is high for a New 52 trade paperback. They usually contain five or six. Almost as if they were the complete run of the comic. As it was for, say, G.I. Combat Vol. 1: The War That Time Forgot.
That would suggest, purely on the Amazon listings, that Team 7 and Sword And Sorcery may be cancelled already and that we are looking at a new Wave of titles in May or possibly June.
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017