This is all about reading between the lines. It is not based on an actual source, unlike other recent DC articles.
Both seem to contain seven or possibly eight issues worth of content which is high for a New 52 trade paperback. They usually contain five or six. Almost as if they were the complete run of the comic. As it was for, say, G.I. Combat Vol. 1: The War That Time Forgot.
That would suggest, purely on the Amazon listings, that Team 7 and Sword And Sorcery may be cancelled already and that we are looking at a new Wave of titles in May or possibly June.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017