Bryan Singer has tweeted this image of John Myhre, his production designer for X-Men: Days of Future Past. You can also see a board of X-Mansion looks, as seen in both its First Class and first trilogy modes, as well as… some rocks on a computer screen?
Yeah, there’s nothing much here. But now we know Myrhe is designing the film. He worked with Singer on the first – as did returning costume designer Louise Mingenbach.
I see the thinking. Next up, Newton Thomas Sigel behind the camera, surely? John Ottman in the edit bay? Rocky Brown… gripping… things?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014