This surely can’t be considered a spoiler – I’m going to tell you nothing of how and why Uncle Ben will be featured in the next Spider-Man movie, just that he’ll be cropping up, somewhere, somehow. It could be any kind of flashback, dream or vision.
Or maybe Electro will give his corpse a jolt and Frankenstein-up a new villain for the series, Boil In The Bag Rice Man or something.
See what I mean about how this just can’t be considered a spoiler? There’s nothing at all unexpected or contentious implied by the news.
Sheen appeared on RTE’s Late Late Show with Ryan Tubridy, which I haven’t seen in a long, long time, last Friday. His exact words were
I’m going to be Uncle Ben in Spider-Man once again next year. We shoot it in February.
Well, more Martin Sheen is good. I’m happy.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014