Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 was published this summer, a slim volume for $1.49, it was the best selling magazine in comic stores that month.
Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 came out in November. $4.99 and fatter, could it still perform as well? It seems so, it was the best selling magazine in that month as well. Selling almost twice as many copies as DC Nation #2.
A mixture of the Top 100 Power List, the Alan Moore interview, Tim Burton’s tour of the Frankenweenie sets and even a mini-price guide seem to have done the trick. But will we be able to do the same for issue #2, out the ninth of January 2013? Well, it is an All-Ages issues with Adventure Time on the cover… but on the inside as well as the second part of the Alan Moore interview, Brendon’s Jim Henson stuff and an animation class from the makers of Wreck-It Ralph, you’ll find Have I Got Feuds For You, a look at all the backbiting in the comics industry, by me.
Apart from that going on this week, of course. Save that for the second print!
TOP 10 MAGAZINES
Based on Total Sales of Products Invoiced in November 2012
|1||4||4.49||BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE #1||$4.99||AVA|
|2||11||2.86||DC NATION #2||$4.99||DC|
|3||1||2.48||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #18 BANE BLACK PAWN||$16.00||EAG|
|4||2||2.40||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #20 RED ROBIN WHITE KNIGHT||$16.00||EAG|
|5||3||2.32||DC SUPERHERO CHESS FIG COLL MAG #19 HUSH BLACK PAWN||$16.00||EAG|
|6||5||1.64||BACK ISSUE #61||$10.95||TWO|
|7||7||1.54||DR WHO MAGAZINE #453||$8.99||PAN|
|8||6||1.00||DC SUPERHERO FIG COLL MAG #120 KID FLASH||$14.00||EAG|
|9||19||0.91||HEAVY METAL SEPTEMBER 2012 REG ED||$7.95||HEA|
|10||9||0.84||CLASSIC MARVEL FIG COLL MAG #187 SHAMAN||$14.00||EAG|
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017
- November Gets A Justice League Day, And Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day - July 21, 2017
- DC SVP Says Doomsday Clock #1 Will Be The Best-Selling Comic Of The Year, Then Run For 12 Issues - July 21, 2017
- Todd McFarlane And ‘Get Out’ Producers To Make Spawn Film - July 21, 2017
- DC Comics SVP Says Retailers Should Have Ordered More Copies Of Metal #1 - July 21, 2017