Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
On Twitter, Tony Harris asked people to retweet his Facebook post below. Well, this is a kind of a retweet. I guess.
We reported that Joe Madueira was leaving THQ and looking at moving back into comics in a big way. Turns out he’s rather a long way along the road at Marvel Comics. More than just a cover or two. He writes;
DC have released a number of March solicitations so far, but we are missing the Batman and the Dark groups. They may be delayed because there are… let’s go with “issues”… to sort out.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
A subtitled version of the Oblivion trailer has sneaked out online via one of UIP’s international channels, but that one was quickly pulled.
There were a few big surprises for the audience when the BBC previewed their Doctor Who Christmas special, The Snowmen, last night, and I’m going to tell you about two of them.
We already knew that The Wolverine was being post converted to 3D for its release but if there was any doubt, 20th Century Fox’s press release of yesterday evening can clear that up for you.
Most-Discussed In The Forum Today:
At DC Comics today, they’ve been holding individual meetings with staff members, and are about to start a general meeting for everyone.
Today, Marvel published Amazing Spider-Man #699, the follow up to the explosive twist in Amazing Spider-Man #698. So, you know, spoilers.
Tony Harris, at the centre of a controversy last month over the motivation of certain cosplayers and how this reflected upon the rest of the comics industry.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016