Marvel have announced that production on Iron Man 3 will pick up again on Monday for new scenes to be shot in Beijing. At the same time, they’ve revealed that Wang Xuequi has joined the cast as one Dr. Wu. I know Xuequi from Bodyguards and Assassins and Yellow Earth though he’s had a pretty illustrious career back home, with Iron Man 3 being his Hollywood debut.
Some of Xuequi’s stuff has apparently already been shot in the US, as you’ll see in the first of these images that Marvel and their Chinese co-producers DMG have sent out.
I’m not aware of any Dr. Wu in the comics, though I do know a song about what he’s going to do after getting struck off for misconduct.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014