Because PVP just wasn’t geeky enough…
Table Titans is a new webcomic by Scott Kurtz about a bunch of Dungeons & Dragons gamers, and it has official approval and co-operation from the D&D owners, Wizards Of The Coast.
Indeed they are turning aspects of the comic into an actual adventure, and will premier the Table Titans Mines of Madness D&D Next adventure at PAX East 2013, written by Chris Perkins and illustrated by Kurtz.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017