Neil Gaiman gives some incredibly sage and sincere advice to a young aspiring artist at The CT YOUTH Forum’s Student-Roundtable Discussion. Before every Forum event, high school students are given the opportunity to sit with the evening’s panelists to ask questions and discuss important topics. Gaiman sat with Neil deGrasse Tyson, MIT’s Neri Oxman, WNPR’s John Dankosky, and a collection of high school students from around Connecticut for a question and answer session prior to The Connecticut Forum’s “Vision & Brilliance” Forum on December 1, 2012.
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017
- Will Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter Return Next Month? DC Giving Away Another Free Comic… - April 26, 2017
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017