Neil Gaiman gives some incredibly sage and sincere advice to a young aspiring artist at The CT YOUTH Forum’s Student-Roundtable Discussion. Before every Forum event, high school students are given the opportunity to sit with the evening’s panelists to ask questions and discuss important topics. Gaiman sat with Neil deGrasse Tyson, MIT’s Neri Oxman, WNPR’s John Dankosky, and a collection of high school students from around Connecticut for a question and answer session prior to The Connecticut Forum’s “Vision & Brilliance” Forum on December 1, 2012.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017