Neil Gaiman gives some incredibly sage and sincere advice to a young aspiring artist at The CT YOUTH Forum’s Student-Roundtable Discussion. Before every Forum event, high school students are given the opportunity to sit with the evening’s panelists to ask questions and discuss important topics. Gaiman sat with Neil deGrasse Tyson, MIT’s Neri Oxman, WNPR’s John Dankosky, and a collection of high school students from around Connecticut for a question and answer session prior to The Connecticut Forum’s “Vision & Brilliance” Forum on December 1, 2012.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018