Neil Gaiman gives some incredibly sage and sincere advice to a young aspiring artist at The CT YOUTH Forum’s Student-Roundtable Discussion. Before every Forum event, high school students are given the opportunity to sit with the evening’s panelists to ask questions and discuss important topics. Gaiman sat with Neil deGrasse Tyson, MIT’s Neri Oxman, WNPR’s John Dankosky, and a collection of high school students from around Connecticut for a question and answer session prior to The Connecticut Forum’s “Vision & Brilliance” Forum on December 1, 2012.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017