I was very excited to read that DC is having Joe Keatinge, the writer who is finishing up a terrific run on Image’s Glory, do a one-shot under the banner of DC Universe Presents starring Starfire. Keatinge in cojunction with Ross Campbell presented a Glory that was kick ass and built like a brick shithouse.
Imagine what a good writer like Keatinge could do for Kory?
But then I saw the artwork. And I lost my enthusiasm. Sook is an AMAZING artist. And I know that Kori’s costume is skimpy but … come one.
Hawkeye Initiative – this is a job for you!
Anything you ask!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018