I was very excited to read that DC is having Joe Keatinge, the writer who is finishing up a terrific run on Image’s Glory, do a one-shot under the banner of DC Universe Presents starring Starfire. Keatinge in cojunction with Ross Campbell presented a Glory that was kick ass and built like a brick shithouse.
Imagine what a good writer like Keatinge could do for Kory?
But then I saw the artwork. And I lost my enthusiasm. Sook is an AMAZING artist. And I know that Kori’s costume is skimpy but … come one.
Hawkeye Initiative – this is a job for you!
Anything you ask!
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017