I was very excited to read that DC is having Joe Keatinge, the writer who is finishing up a terrific run on Image’s Glory, do a one-shot under the banner of DC Universe Presents starring Starfire. Keatinge in cojunction with Ross Campbell presented a Glory that was kick ass and built like a brick shithouse.
Imagine what a good writer like Keatinge could do for Kory?
But then I saw the artwork. And I lost my enthusiasm. Sook is an AMAZING artist. And I know that Kori’s costume is skimpy but … come one.
Hawkeye Initiative – this is a job for you!
Anything you ask!
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017