You know Paul Cornell. Course you do. Wrote some sci-fi books, wrote some Doctor Who books, wrote some actual episodes of Doctor Who, wrote some Marvel comics, wrote some DC comics, is still writing Saucer Country and has a new Wolverine book with Alan Davis on the way.
But if you like your words without pictures (and let’s be honest, it makes a nice change) then he has a new book out, London Falling. Clever pun on the song London Calling there. I spotted it straight away.
And Paul has very generously agreed to sign five copies and post them in your general direction, to five people chosen randomly by me from anyone who retweets this post.
So go on then. Retweet away. Paul and I will be watching…
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017