You know Paul Cornell. Course you do. Wrote some sci-fi books, wrote some Doctor Who books, wrote some actual episodes of Doctor Who, wrote some Marvel comics, wrote some DC comics, is still writing Saucer Country and has a new Wolverine book with Alan Davis on the way.
But if you like your words without pictures (and let’s be honest, it makes a nice change) then he has a new book out, London Falling. Clever pun on the song London Calling there. I spotted it straight away.
And Paul has very generously agreed to sign five copies and post them in your general direction, to five people chosen randomly by me from anyone who retweets this post.
So go on then. Retweet away. Paul and I will be watching…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018