You know Paul Cornell. Course you do. Wrote some sci-fi books, wrote some Doctor Who books, wrote some actual episodes of Doctor Who, wrote some Marvel comics, wrote some DC comics, is still writing Saucer Country and has a new Wolverine book with Alan Davis on the way.
But if you like your words without pictures (and let’s be honest, it makes a nice change) then he has a new book out, London Falling. Clever pun on the song London Calling there. I spotted it straight away.
And Paul has very generously agreed to sign five copies and post them in your general direction, to five people chosen randomly by me from anyone who retweets this post.
So go on then. Retweet away. Paul and I will be watching…
- Amanda Waller Appreciates Donald Trump’s ‘Impulsiveness’ in Today’s Suicide Squad #40 - April 25, 2018
- Hercules – Back On The Wagon in Avengers #690? - April 25, 2018
- Glenn Talbot Always Completes His Mission – Shout Sheet for Friday’s Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - April 25, 2018
- Is This the Missing Justice League Comic? (Justice League of America #29 SPOILERS) - April 25, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018