It’s not exactly a comic. It’s not an illustrated novel. It’s an illustrated history. Of a video game and all it has affected. And it’s being published by comic book publisher Dark Horse Comics and distributed to comic stores through Diamond, so it shows up on the lists.
And it’s going to give comic store retailers a rather nice post-Christmas presnt in the dark, dank months of January.
Because I undersatnd that Hyrule Historia, telling the history and exploring the cultural impact of Zelda, has received preorders of over a hundred and fifty thousand and they are still rising. For a thirty-five dollar book. Amazing Spider-Man #700 may be about to drop two million dollars into the market, but Hyrule Historia is about to drop over five million dollars into it. Even with common discounts offered, that’s still north of three million.
Hyrule Hysteris? Don’t care, in lieu oif a Zelda game for the Wii U, I’m getting mine…
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017