This small-scale car transforms into an actual robot. Can you guess which country it comes from?
Why, it’s from Japan of course. And watching it transform is far more satisfying than anything in any of Michael Bay‘s movies. It’s the difference between watching a magician pull off a trick or seeing the same faked with CG.
The obvious problem would be making that full scale and finding somewhere for passengers to go inside.
And then, of course, creating the artificial intelligence so that it could be really good at fighting. Because that’s the point of a Transformer, I understand. They don’t ever seem to do much else, anyway.
You can buy your own for around $24,000 dollars.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014