A new promotional image for The Snowmen, this year’s Doctor Who Christmas special, has revealed that Madame Vastra’s hands are a whole lot less green than you might expect.
Now look closer.
This isn’t a botch. Those aren’t just the hands of Neve McIntosh, the actress who plays Vastra – they’ve been made-up. Haven’t they?
When we med Vastra before, she was always wearing gloves. Has Moffat had a long game in mind all along? Or did he just notice the gloves and see an opportunity?
I guess it doesn’t matter. It’ll be a plot point now. Are we guessing she’s not pure Silurian?
For a genuine dead-end oversight, you’re probably better off pointing a finger – green or pink, whichever you have – at this anachronistic prop.
Actually, no. That’s deliberate too isn’t it?
Well, it will be now. I’m even expecting an explanation for Rory’s ID badge to come along at some point.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014