Taylor and I have mixed views about this week’s Marvel Now! books, and find we don’t see eye-to-eye with Daniel Way’s Thunderbolts #1 or Jonathan Hickman’s much-anticipated Avengers #1.
Taylor also chats with Ryan Ferrier (Tiger Lawyer and Challenger Comics) about his career thus far, how Challenger came to be, and where things are going next. Plus we enjoy our first sample of BrewDog Craft Beers, starting with their classic 5am Saint.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Detective Comics #27 at CGC 2.5 Sells For $410,000 - December 11, 2018