Taylor and I have mixed views about this week’s Marvel Now! books, and find we don’t see eye-to-eye with Daniel Way’s Thunderbolts #1 or Jonathan Hickman’s much-anticipated Avengers #1.
Taylor also chats with Ryan Ferrier (Tiger Lawyer and Challenger Comics) about his career thus far, how Challenger came to be, and where things are going next. Plus we enjoy our first sample of BrewDog Craft Beers, starting with their classic 5am Saint.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017