There’s so much of the little minions in the marketing for Despicable Me 2 that I’m expecting they’ll have outstayed their welcome by the time the film comes around, let alone their own film spin-off film, due a year or so later.
Actually, if you tried to tell me they’ve already out stayed their welcome I’d believe you.
For the tolerant, here are two new teaser trailers.
I wonder if the filmmakers have given them each a name to cut down on confusion. They seem to invite particular nicknames, and not all of them polite.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014