Earlier in the week, one person was arrested for on the charge of murdering another over a broken Marvel Comics collectible glass.
Yesterday, another has been arrested on a charge of shooting his girlfriend in the back after an argument about the Walking Dead TV show.
Seriously, people. What the hell?
A Williston Park man who police say shot his girlfriend in the back with a rifle after a heated argument over the television show “The Walking Dead” was ordered jailed without bail at his arraignment Tuesday.
Jared Gurman, 26, of 516 Marcellus Rd., is being held on a charge of attempted murder after the shooting at about 2:40 a.m. Monday at his apartment.
A single round from a .22 caliber rifle pierced the victim’s lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs, police said.
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017