Earlier in the week, one person was arrested for on the charge of murdering another over a broken Marvel Comics collectible glass.
Yesterday, another has been arrested on a charge of shooting his girlfriend in the back after an argument about the Walking Dead TV show.
Seriously, people. What the hell?
A Williston Park man who police say shot his girlfriend in the back with a rifle after a heated argument over the television show “The Walking Dead” was ordered jailed without bail at his arraignment Tuesday.
Jared Gurman, 26, of 516 Marcellus Rd., is being held on a charge of attempted murder after the shooting at about 2:40 a.m. Monday at his apartment.
A single round from a .22 caliber rifle pierced the victim’s lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs, police said.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017