Earlier in the week, one person was arrested for on the charge of murdering another over a broken Marvel Comics collectible glass.
Yesterday, another has been arrested on a charge of shooting his girlfriend in the back after an argument about the Walking Dead TV show.
Seriously, people. What the hell?
A Williston Park man who police say shot his girlfriend in the back with a rifle after a heated argument over the television show “The Walking Dead” was ordered jailed without bail at his arraignment Tuesday.
Jared Gurman, 26, of 516 Marcellus Rd., is being held on a charge of attempted murder after the shooting at about 2:40 a.m. Monday at his apartment.
A single round from a .22 caliber rifle pierced the victim’s lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs, police said.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018