Bryan Singer tweeted this picture about eighteen hours ago, saying he was about to embark on a fourteen hour flight. Glad to know he didn’t blow up or crash into a mountain or something.
I have to admit, I spent some time ‘shopping this image to try an read something, anything off of the first page proper. It worked with The World’s End… but not this time. Curse you, 80 gsm paper.
Anyway, looks like Singer at least had a nice sleep on his flight. Lucky he’s not working on the sequel to X-Men: Economy Class, eh? Eh? Eh?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014