The French bookstore chain Cultura has replaced FNAC as the main sponsor of the world’s largest and most prestigious comics convention.
This represents a continual shrinking in size of sponsor, from Leclerc, a big supermarket company, then multi-media store FNAC, and now Cultura.
There has been some doubt expressed however if there will be sufficient time for the new sponsor to run the populist Audience Prize, as is traditional…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018