The French bookstore chain Cultura has replaced FNAC as the main sponsor of the world’s largest and most prestigious comics convention.
This represents a continual shrinking in size of sponsor, from Leclerc, a big supermarket company, then multi-media store FNAC, and now Cultura.
There has been some doubt expressed however if there will be sufficient time for the new sponsor to run the populist Audience Prize, as is traditional…
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone - July 20, 2017
- Have DC Masterclass Artists For Dark Matter Only Signed Up For 3 Issues Each? - July 20, 2017
- Will Titans And Teen Titans Merge In 2018? - July 20, 2017
- Is This The True Identity Of Mr. Oz In Superman? (Possible Spoilers) - July 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017