The French bookstore chain Cultura has replaced FNAC as the main sponsor of the world’s largest and most prestigious comics convention.
This represents a continual shrinking in size of sponsor, from Leclerc, a big supermarket company, then multi-media store FNAC, and now Cultura.
There has been some doubt expressed however if there will be sufficient time for the new sponsor to run the populist Audience Prize, as is traditional…
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018