The French bookstore chain Cultura has replaced FNAC as the main sponsor of the world’s largest and most prestigious comics convention.
This represents a continual shrinking in size of sponsor, from Leclerc, a big supermarket company, then multi-media store FNAC, and now Cultura.
There has been some doubt expressed however if there will be sufficient time for the new sponsor to run the populist Audience Prize, as is traditional…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018