The French bookstore chain Cultura has replaced FNAC as the main sponsor of the world’s largest and most prestigious comics convention.
This represents a continual shrinking in size of sponsor, from Leclerc, a big supermarket company, then multi-media store FNAC, and now Cultura.
There has been some doubt expressed however if there will be sufficient time for the new sponsor to run the populist Audience Prize, as is traditional…
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017