Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop of Orlando, Florida writes;
Hey Fandom! Today has the biggest Marvel Now books yet: Hickman’s Avengers #1! It’s big, a huge team, and cosmic threat, and bi-weekly shipping!
Thunderbolts is Marvel’s Expendables, Deadpool beats off Tricky Dick, and All New X-Men continues to impress me! Young naive Cyclops vs weathered cynic Cyclops!
Death of the Family has Detective Comics first tie-in as Layman does creepy! Joker, Poison Ivy, Clayface, and Emperor Penguin! The Rot rocked…I’m loving this and it’s hard not to spoil the awesome, so the less I say the better.
Luther Strode kicks 20% more ass than Kick Ass. I can’t wait to be killed on the cover of #3! Great Pacific #2 continued the story of a 1 percenter who consciously objects to profit over preservation. X-O Manowar is a high octane sci-fi fantasy adventure that’s worth your time and ten bucks!
Oh, and Amazing Spidey #699 was gross! You’ll know what I’m talking about when you get to the panel!
Thanks for watching!
Share this video from our Facebook page to win the books we loved:
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017