Tuesday sees the publication of the final issue of the weekly Dandy comic book in the UK, after seventy-five years, issue 3610. It guest stars Paul McCartney, and has 75 strips, some new, some old, going back throughout the history of the comic, and a facsimile of the first issue from 1937.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018