Tuesday sees the publication of the final issue of the weekly Dandy comic book in the UK, after seventy-five years, issue 3610. It guest stars Paul McCartney, and has 75 strips, some new, some old, going back throughout the history of the comic, and a facsimile of the first issue from 1937.
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Changes Title of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018