Some may say I’m a bigot for writing this. But I’m sorry, it’s a matter of them and us, it’s about protecting what is ours, and preserving a future for our children that we can be sure about. And I blame the media.
The Korean News Agency has announced they have discovered an ancient two thousand-year-old unicorn lair.
Serbian villagers are being advised by local government to hang garlic on their windows and doors as the local vampire, Sava Savanovic, is on the loose (pictured).
Real life superhero Phoenix Jones is getting shot, stabbed, beating up racist agressors in the street and is hitting the headlines as a result.
And Bigfoot has had his DNA sequenced as a human hybrid. We may have a photo of him.
There has always been some blurring of the lines between fantasy and reality. Klingon weddings, and cosplay is fine (yes, it is). But once fantasy starts to actually happen around up, then we will have crossed some kind of Rubicon and all bets will be off.
The Campaign To Keep The Fictional Fictional (CKFF or See-Keef) is campaigning to keep lines of fantasy and reality sufficiently delineated. To preserve a respect for the natural order of things. And for any trolls, gnomes, fairies, sprites or demi-gods to go back where they came from.
It may sound harsh, but it’s the only way.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018