Some may say I’m a bigot for writing this. But I’m sorry, it’s a matter of them and us, it’s about protecting what is ours, and preserving a future for our children that we can be sure about. And I blame the media.
The Korean News Agency has announced they have discovered an ancient two thousand-year-old unicorn lair.
Serbian villagers are being advised by local government to hang garlic on their windows and doors as the local vampire, Sava Savanovic, is on the loose (pictured).
Real life superhero Phoenix Jones is getting shot, stabbed, beating up racist agressors in the street and is hitting the headlines as a result.
And Bigfoot has had his DNA sequenced as a human hybrid. We may have a photo of him.
There has always been some blurring of the lines between fantasy and reality. Klingon weddings, and cosplay is fine (yes, it is). But once fantasy starts to actually happen around up, then we will have crossed some kind of Rubicon and all bets will be off.
The Campaign To Keep The Fictional Fictional (CKFF or See-Keef) is campaigning to keep lines of fantasy and reality sufficiently delineated. To preserve a respect for the natural order of things. And for any trolls, gnomes, fairies, sprites or demi-gods to go back where they came from.
It may sound harsh, but it’s the only way.
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018