Some may say I’m a bigot for writing this. But I’m sorry, it’s a matter of them and us, it’s about protecting what is ours, and preserving a future for our children that we can be sure about. And I blame the media.
The Korean News Agency has announced they have discovered an ancient two thousand-year-old unicorn lair.
Serbian villagers are being advised by local government to hang garlic on their windows and doors as the local vampire, Sava Savanovic, is on the loose (pictured).
Real life superhero Phoenix Jones is getting shot, stabbed, beating up racist agressors in the street and is hitting the headlines as a result.
And Bigfoot has had his DNA sequenced as a human hybrid. We may have a photo of him.
There has always been some blurring of the lines between fantasy and reality. Klingon weddings, and cosplay is fine (yes, it is). But once fantasy starts to actually happen around up, then we will have crossed some kind of Rubicon and all bets will be off.
The Campaign To Keep The Fictional Fictional (CKFF or See-Keef) is campaigning to keep lines of fantasy and reality sufficiently delineated. To preserve a respect for the natural order of things. And for any trolls, gnomes, fairies, sprites or demi-gods to go back where they came from.
It may sound harsh, but it’s the only way.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018