Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA collaborating with Diesel on a second collection of DC Comics underwear for men in the EMEA region.
The EMEA region? I’ve never heard it called that before.
Oh, sorry, that’s the European, Middle East and African region. Sorry, I got confused.
Anyway, apparently Diesel’s first DC Super Heroes “intimates” range, and yes that is what it is called, which was shortlisted in the Best Licensed Adult Apparel category at the Licensing Awards.
This year’s boxer shorts will feature Batman, The Joker, Bane and Two-Face, concentrating more on the DC super-villains, just as DC are about to do the same in Villains’ Month…
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018