Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA collaborating with Diesel on a second collection of DC Comics underwear for men in the EMEA region.
The EMEA region? I’ve never heard it called that before.
Oh, sorry, that’s the European, Middle East and African region. Sorry, I got confused.
Anyway, apparently Diesel’s first DC Super Heroes “intimates” range, and yes that is what it is called, which was shortlisted in the Best Licensed Adult Apparel category at the Licensing Awards.
This year’s boxer shorts will feature Batman, The Joker, Bane and Two-Face, concentrating more on the DC super-villains, just as DC are about to do the same in Villains’ Month…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018