Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA collaborating with Diesel on a second collection of DC Comics underwear for men in the EMEA region.
The EMEA region? I’ve never heard it called that before.
Oh, sorry, that’s the European, Middle East and African region. Sorry, I got confused.
Anyway, apparently Diesel’s first DC Super Heroes “intimates” range, and yes that is what it is called, which was shortlisted in the Best Licensed Adult Apparel category at the Licensing Awards.
This year’s boxer shorts will feature Batman, The Joker, Bane and Two-Face, concentrating more on the DC super-villains, just as DC are about to do the same in Villains’ Month…
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017