Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA collaborating with Diesel on a second collection of DC Comics underwear for men in the EMEA region.
The EMEA region? I’ve never heard it called that before.
Oh, sorry, that’s the European, Middle East and African region. Sorry, I got confused.
Anyway, apparently Diesel’s first DC Super Heroes “intimates” range, and yes that is what it is called, which was shortlisted in the Best Licensed Adult Apparel category at the Licensing Awards.
This year’s boxer shorts will feature Batman, The Joker, Bane and Two-Face, concentrating more on the DC super-villains, just as DC are about to do the same in Villains’ Month…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018