The BFI’s Dick Fiddy and Justin Johnson have curated a nice long season of Doctor Who for the show’s anniversary year. Starting in January, one adventure per Doctor is to screen, building up to November, and The Eleventh, and… well, can we assume the premiere of the 50th anniversay special? I’d be mighty surprised if they don’t go that way.
The first session is set for 3.30pm on Saturday January 12th, and tickets will go on sale at 11.30am on December 11th.
As you might expect, the opener will be An Unearthly Child, the first ever adventure from the series, chosen to represent William Hartnell and his tenure in the TARDIS. A s well as an introduction from a guest, or guests, associated with the show, there’s expected to be a Q&A afterwards, though this is all still TBC.
I expect a complete and total sell-out and a brilliantly excited crowd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014