We all know comic collectors can be a little possessive about their prized objects d’art. But I’ve never seen it go this far before.
A 45-year-old married father allegedly stabbed his cousin in the neck with a pair of scissors after the victim broke a Marvel Comics collector glass while the two drank beer at the cousin’s Northwest Side home.
Jensen, who had blood on his clothing, told police that he and his cousin had been drinking beer from the Marvel Comics collectors set when Ortega dropped a glass and it broke, leading to verbal altercation that soon grew physical, Kantas said.
That’s… that’s bad.
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017