We all know comic collectors can be a little possessive about their prized objects d’art. But I’ve never seen it go this far before.
A 45-year-old married father allegedly stabbed his cousin in the neck with a pair of scissors after the victim broke a Marvel Comics collector glass while the two drank beer at the cousin’s Northwest Side home.
Jensen, who had blood on his clothing, told police that he and his cousin had been drinking beer from the Marvel Comics collectors set when Ortega dropped a glass and it broke, leading to verbal altercation that soon grew physical, Kantas said.
That’s… that’s bad.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017