We all know comic collectors can be a little possessive about their prized objects d’art. But I’ve never seen it go this far before.
A 45-year-old married father allegedly stabbed his cousin in the neck with a pair of scissors after the victim broke a Marvel Comics collector glass while the two drank beer at the cousin’s Northwest Side home.
Jensen, who had blood on his clothing, told police that he and his cousin had been drinking beer from the Marvel Comics collectors set when Ortega dropped a glass and it broke, leading to verbal altercation that soon grew physical, Kantas said.
That’s… that’s bad.
- Amanda Waller Appreciates Donald Trump’s ‘Impulsiveness’ in Today’s Suicide Squad #40 - April 25, 2018
- Hercules – Back On The Wagon in Avengers #690? - April 25, 2018
- Glenn Talbot Always Completes His Mission – Shout Sheet for Friday’s Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - April 25, 2018
- Is This the Missing Justice League Comic? (Justice League of America #29 SPOILERS) - April 25, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018