We all know comic collectors can be a little possessive about their prized objects d’art. But I’ve never seen it go this far before.
A 45-year-old married father allegedly stabbed his cousin in the neck with a pair of scissors after the victim broke a Marvel Comics collector glass while the two drank beer at the cousin’s Northwest Side home.
Jensen, who had blood on his clothing, told police that he and his cousin had been drinking beer from the Marvel Comics collectors set when Ortega dropped a glass and it broke, leading to verbal altercation that soon grew physical, Kantas said.
That’s… that’s bad.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018