We all know comic collectors can be a little possessive about their prized objects d’art. But I’ve never seen it go this far before.
A 45-year-old married father allegedly stabbed his cousin in the neck with a pair of scissors after the victim broke a Marvel Comics collector glass while the two drank beer at the cousin’s Northwest Side home.
Jensen, who had blood on his clothing, told police that he and his cousin had been drinking beer from the Marvel Comics collectors set when Ortega dropped a glass and it broke, leading to verbal altercation that soon grew physical, Kantas said.
That’s… that’s bad.
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018