Well isn’t that interesting? A Walking Dead iOS game… nothing unusual in that. But it’s one that’s visually and tonally based on the comic book rather than the TV series. Walking Dead: Assault plays like a decent rescource-managed action fighter like Judge Dredd but, unlike that game, it uses artistic elements directly from the comic with moving characters that look drawn by Charlie Adlard more than generated by a computer. A zoom in camera that can whizz around, and the danger of triggering a herd of zombies, it’s a rather fun distraction. Especially when one of your own is slain, and rises to fight against you…
Jump in and start whaxking zombies with your baseball bat.
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017