Well isn’t that interesting? A Walking Dead iOS game… nothing unusual in that. But it’s one that’s visually and tonally based on the comic book rather than the TV series. Walking Dead: Assault plays like a decent rescource-managed action fighter like Judge Dredd but, unlike that game, it uses artistic elements directly from the comic with moving characters that look drawn by Charlie Adlard more than generated by a computer. A zoom in camera that can whizz around, and the danger of triggering a herd of zombies, it’s a rather fun distraction. Especially when one of your own is slain, and rises to fight against you…
Jump in and start whaxking zombies with your baseball bat.
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018