Well isn’t that interesting? A Walking Dead iOS game… nothing unusual in that. But it’s one that’s visually and tonally based on the comic book rather than the TV series. Walking Dead: Assault plays like a decent rescource-managed action fighter like Judge Dredd but, unlike that game, it uses artistic elements directly from the comic with moving characters that look drawn by Charlie Adlard more than generated by a computer. A zoom in camera that can whizz around, and the danger of triggering a herd of zombies, it’s a rather fun distraction. Especially when one of your own is slain, and rises to fight against you…
Jump in and start whaxking zombies with your baseball bat.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017