Well isn’t that interesting? A Walking Dead iOS game… nothing unusual in that. But it’s one that’s visually and tonally based on the comic book rather than the TV series. Walking Dead: Assault plays like a decent rescource-managed action fighter like Judge Dredd but, unlike that game, it uses artistic elements directly from the comic with moving characters that look drawn by Charlie Adlard more than generated by a computer. A zoom in camera that can whizz around, and the danger of triggering a herd of zombies, it’s a rather fun distraction. Especially when one of your own is slain, and rises to fight against you…
Jump in and start whaxking zombies with your baseball bat.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018