Well isn’t that interesting? A Walking Dead iOS game… nothing unusual in that. But it’s one that’s visually and tonally based on the comic book rather than the TV series. Walking Dead: Assault plays like a decent rescource-managed action fighter like Judge Dredd but, unlike that game, it uses artistic elements directly from the comic with moving characters that look drawn by Charlie Adlard more than generated by a computer. A zoom in camera that can whizz around, and the danger of triggering a herd of zombies, it’s a rather fun distraction. Especially when one of your own is slain, and rises to fight against you…
Jump in and start whaxking zombies with your baseball bat.
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018