Ghostface Killah is being sued by composer Jack Urbont for his 2000 album Supreme Clientele in which he samples the theme tune from the Marvel Superheroes animated series. He talks about the lawsuit to MTV above.
Geolocked to the US, so go here… and hear the songs in question below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ft0RqfarVo
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018