Ghostface Killah is being sued by composer Jack Urbont for his 2000 album Supreme Clientele in which he samples the theme tune from the Marvel Superheroes animated series. He talks about the lawsuit to MTV above.
Geolocked to the US, so go here… and hear the songs in question below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ft0RqfarVo
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018