Ghostface Killah is being sued by composer Jack Urbont for his 2000 album Supreme Clientele in which he samples the theme tune from the Marvel Superheroes animated series. He talks about the lawsuit to MTV above.
Geolocked to the US, so go here… and hear the songs in question below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ft0RqfarVo
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018