Ghostface Killah is being sued by composer Jack Urbont for his 2000 album Supreme Clientele in which he samples the theme tune from the Marvel Superheroes animated series. He talks about the lawsuit to MTV above.
Geolocked to the US, so go here… and hear the songs in question below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ft0RqfarVo
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017