You know that when the action gets thick and fast in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth in Fox’s ever-popular series of sweaty vest fashion shows, young McClane Jr. is going to leap in and help out dad muss up the Russkies.
You may have been forgiven for expecting Lil’ McClane would be good at movie fightin’ as a simple result of genetics. That it is in his nature.
But maybe you don’t know Jack, because as this new promo reveals, it’s actually nurture.
Okay, maybe nature and nurture, but that CIA training will do a lot to explain his ability to, I dunno, jump through the air firing two guns at once right at the bit of a man’s head that when you shoot it, his head explodes.
Thanks to Coming Soon for the heads up on the clip.
UPDATE: And, yes, the headline to this story used to mention Die Hard 4 not 5. Didn’t Len Wiseman send you running off to Lacuna’s offices too?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014