Kudos to the product designers of Monstropolis who seem t be catering very well for so many different shapes and sizes of consumer. Mike’s jacket in this new Monsters University poster is a pretty good case in point.
I’d read any of those books. I challenge the Pixar-Disney marketing folk to get the e-presses rolling now. A Scareonomics Kindle single would go down a treat.
Thanks to Fandango for the image.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014