It’s very Joss Whedon.
He was speaking to TV Line at something called The Saban Free Clinic Gala. And he had nothing else to say.
So what do we think he meant anyway?
That characters add -ness to the end of adjectives to make them into nouns? Somebody he made us love gets killed when we “least expect it”? Romantic relationships are doomed to an acrimonious ending? Characters can’t quite find the right word so they make up a more cumbersome replacement? Vampires?
SHIELD starts shooting once all of this Turkey eatin’ gets done. We’re expecting to see it on screens next Autumn, with a bit of luck and a following… oh you know. Air. Moving. Through your hair and stuff.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014