I’m reminded of when Brian Bendis wanted to kill an Avenger, he got a list and he chose Hawkeye. He probably has a bit more leeway these days.
In the video above for MTV, to promote All New X-Men, Bendis talks about the five X-Men brought from the past to see their future andf, rather pointedly, asks
“What if one of them dies? What happens then?”
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017