I’m reminded of when Brian Bendis wanted to kill an Avenger, he got a list and he chose Hawkeye. He probably has a bit more leeway these days.
In the video above for MTV, to promote All New X-Men, Bendis talks about the five X-Men brought from the past to see their future andf, rather pointedly, asks
“What if one of them dies? What happens then?”
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018