I’m reminded of when Brian Bendis wanted to kill an Avenger, he got a list and he chose Hawkeye. He probably has a bit more leeway these days.
In the video above for MTV, to promote All New X-Men, Bendis talks about the five X-Men brought from the past to see their future andf, rather pointedly, asks
“What if one of them dies? What happens then?”
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017