The Pacific Rim promotional onslaught keeps coming, like transdimensional sharkfaced monsters hellbent on eating us all.
Coyote Tango is really, really, really big in Japan. Striker Eureka is big down under.
We’re still waiting for the Chinese and German bots to show, I think.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014