Much of this trailer for Django Unchained is made up of fighting, of some kind. Fighting with guns, with whips and with bare hands.
All of this business is then punctuated with some of dialogue bites, apparently chosen for their “quotability” – by which I mean, there will be plenty of people copying some of these lines. Already.
Django Unchained will be released across the US on Christmas Day. Here in Britain, we’ll be crossing our legs into January.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014