If you picked up a copy of X-Men Legacy #2, you may have been a little worried about its lack of, well, heft. It felt thinner, the pages more see-through. Indeed, when scanning pages for yesterday’s report, I had to fiddle with the settings as details of the page behind it came right through.
The worry is, is this the way things are going to be from now on? With all of Marvel’s comics?
Seems not. The printer used the incorrect paper stock and by the time it was discovered, it was on the way to retailers.
I understand the printer has been given a smack on the hand by Marvel and told them not to do anything like that again. They are also checking that no other books have been printed in such an offensively thin fashion…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017