Collectors Corner reports;
Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we feature photos & extended video footage from our Marc Silvestri Signing Event held on Saturday, November 24th. Fans started lining up at 7:00 PM on Friday night, by morning over 50 Fans patiently waited for us to Open and let them in for the event. Marc flew in from LA on Friday and was driven from his hotel to the store on Saturday at 12:00 Noon to begin signing. Marc completed 25 full head sketches along with signing hundreds of comics and other collectibles for over 10 Hours!
He critiqued artwork, discussed the industry and his role in it as well as the future of his own company but more importantly he made small talk exchanging memorable conversation with every fan.
Marc is an Icon, amazing artist that has been in the industry for over 30 years and luckily for us a guy that loves comics. We had a blast and look forward to possibly working with him again in the future. We would like to thank all of the fans and especially Bridget, Marc & Top Cow for making this event a huge success.
Seeya Next time!
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017